Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Just What Exactly AM I Working on, you say?

Yes, that's me in the picture, aren't I lovely!?

In an effort to be more connected with my readers, I've decided to let you in on the writing side, just a bit, not too far now.  Right now I'm in the spare bedroom/office, typing on my laptop, while my twitter sits open on my phone...it's #WW, betches!  But, seriously...it's #WW!

This will be the first of a weekly or bi-weekly (i'm not sure yet) Progress Report, where I will break down all of my projects, on hand, and where I'm at with them, (Idea stolen from Brian Keene ((One of my favorite authors of all time)), muahaha), and I may, if applicable (*coughs*), let you know when you can expect them on your plates, nooks, ipads, kindles, in your hands, whatever it is that you read on these days.

Alrighty...first on the docket...





-------A Velvet Kiss Goodnight-------



-------When Angels Scream-------



------Steamers (Working Title, very hush hush)------


I have some other projects coming up, but I'm waiting on a few things before I can make any announcements on that, just know that it will be very, very, very F*#&-in awesome, but a very, very, very expensive endeavor, on my part.  

Real quick, my short story of a very different take on the end of the world will be published by Almond Press in an Anthology of other winners from a short story contest.  You can see more information about that here!  I've got a very special, first glimpse of the cover, and it's frickin' sweet!  Check out the other winners and the blurbs of their stories, and my own below!  


As always, don't forget to follow me on FaceBook and Twitter @andrew8654.  The challenge is still in effect, if I can get to 1,000 likes, I will reveal the cover for A Velvet Kiss Goodnight to you guys.  Just a word, it's everything I wanted it to be and more.  Think WW2 Movie Poster.  So, like, share, comment, let's get there!

Thanks for Reading!

Andrew S.



No comments:

Post a Comment